I did a online transfer, 5 minutes after I received a call from WU Security to verify the transaction, agent from WU extremely rude, they forgot that I am the CUSTOMER, I couldn't remember one answer so they just close the call.

Call to WU customer services and the informed that my transaction had been canceled (is oki), all this happens in the 10 min windows that you can cancel your transaction. Check my bank account and the money is gone, so they take your money prior confirmation and they will not refund in 5-7 days So the 10 min "advertising is just a lie from WU", sure you can cancel but they take the money anyway.

I will not recommend using WU is you can't take the chance to hold your money from 5-7 days.

Review about: Western Union Money Transfer.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Global Cash Card - Stealing Global Cash Card "I never see about such a company!!!! When you check your account at they ATM they charged you $1. They collude with those staffing agencies which choose to pay you..." Read more Western Union - USSC Card Service Failure Western Union "My wife needed extra money while she was away sending our daughter to boarding school so I sent her two thousand Five hundred (Php 2,500.00) to cover what she needed..." Read more Double Bitcash - Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Double Bitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Bitcoinbooker.net is a Fraudulent Scam Operation Bitcoinbooker "Comany: Bitcoinbooker URL: https://bitcoinbooker.net What they claim to do: Exchange Bitcoins to Paypal USD Bitcoinbooker claims to provide a Bitcoin to Paypal exchange service, but in reality, they are a..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more