I send money to my kids, who live in the same town as me.They live paycheck to paycheck and I routinely send them $20 or $30 to help them get by.

I work 10 hour days and it was just easier to send money via WU. Well, the last week I have been declined. I thought that was weird because my credit is just fine and I am sending via debit card on a checking account that has plenty of money in it. So yesterday I called their customer service number and spoke to a man who could barely speak English, he could not tell me why all of the sudden I have been declined.

I tried going through another company's Money Center and was declined as well.Who makes these decisions, it is my money and if I want to send my kids money, I should be able to do it, regardless of the way I chose to send it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of western union money transfer. Western Union needs to "i want an exact reason why i am being declined" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western union money transfer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Union.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments