I've sent the money from Cda to Europe, the receiver did not receive all the money, I have proof from an agent with mtcn #, and WU Canada plays now for 2 months going back & forth with me saying: "sorry we'll check & will get back to you" every time I contact them via email is a different person; it goes nowhere.Agent that I've sent the money from said it should have never happen so we've sent an email to a customer care: Problem is every time I'm going somewhere with a supervisor, (or they say they are) supervisor tells me I will get a refund, suddenly a new incident # is created and the new person asks for all details again and nothing happens, just playing games..

This is unbelievable.

Don't use WU!!!!!Does anyone know how to file an official complain in Canada?

They can't just get any with this!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of how situation is handled. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of money transfer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Western Union needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned money transfer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Union.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments