This company is a big joke.I wanted to send minor amount of money overseas (couple hundred dollars) to some friends and their website rejected all of my credit cards- without any credit card issues whatsoever.

I call them and the outsourced Indian "customer agent" tells me perhaps I have credit card issues... And keeps on repeating that even after I explained her 10 times I am 100% sure I don't. Then she tells me to go to a location in person and pay $25 instead of $5 I would have paid with a discount code online... After 25 minutes of losing time, I asked for supervisor.

Indian supervisor was even worse. Another thirty minutes of bs and I was done. This company does everything to *** off their consumers and make them loose their time and money. I ended up having to drive 15 minutes to their location, pay $15 - after a 50% discount and then drive back.

What a tremendous waste of time, energy and calm.

Next time I am off to MoneyGram.FU Western Union!

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Ingo Money - What a joke Ingo Money "I have always been able to add money orders to my account until recently for some reason it keeps saying the amounts don't match and you didn't sign tried customer..." Read more Double Bitcash - Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Double Bitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Ingo Money - Identity Theft and Poor customer service (I'm not sure they are human, might be programs). Ingo Money "Today I called customer service and was directed to a website for online chat for immediate customer service. I'm not sure this was a human being, it may have been..." Read more Western Union - Exchange rate Western Union "According to @WesternUnion message, €1.00 is equivalent to $4.45. They say it seriously! That is why they cheated me when I used their services. Isn't it crazy? I'm stoned! I..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more