Privacy and Data Security

I sent 450.00 out Friday to my daughter, it'll take 1-3 business days to arrive.3 days in- still nothing.

I've called multiple times and chatted probably 6 times with different people. None of them have a clue whats going on and don't really care. Online it says its ready to be picked up at any agent location but it was sent to a bank account. I've been told to go pick it up, and that I cant pick it up because it was pending in my account, after I had to tell them I sent it to an account.

Idk what to do at this point but I can say I will NEVER use this company again and I'll make sure I let everyone I know not to either.This company is a joke.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Western Union. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $450 and wants Western Union to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Union and western union money transfer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments