I purchased mo in 2013 it was lost in my storage till 2015 I just found it now they wont cash it they said there was stop payment put on it in 2007 customer service is horrible you can only speak to certain supervisors after ten days still waiting no resolution they say back office will call me they never call back ive waited for ten days for phone call still nothing I faxed copies now they say it could take up to 45 days for them to see if theyre giving me a refund I have original money order and stub I shouldn't have to wait at all to get my money due to western union error they said it was probably given to store like that I asked to speak to someone with authority to resolve issue they say theyre only person I can talk to apparently they don't have bosses at western union to resolve issues like this im ready to file a complaint and lawsuit in court at this time because Im sick of arguing every single day with no satisfactory resolution

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Western Union. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Western Union to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service no resolution and problem not solved. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Union and western union money order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments