Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I'm trying send money to my uncle. Same last name and everything but they told me he's a fraud and they end up refunding my money back.

I even told them that he's legit and he has a valid ID but they still insist of refunding my money back. I asked for their manager but they won't do it and they made their final decision. I end up sending my uncle a money order. With all these complaints I'm surprised they're still running.

I'm very pissed!

Very, very bad service telling me that my uncle who I knew from growing up years that he's a fraud? I'll never send money this crooked company again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Western Union. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Western Union to "shut down your company!!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was rude and unprofessional service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Union and western union money transfer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Perth, Western Australia, Australia #1174426

Yes agreed ,,very very unprofessional company ..i will never use company again

They are very rude, keep talking over you and all