5.0

God bless you. Am Robert, this is my email 68badd@gmail.com

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: I liked it and i have been using it for 5 years.

Comments

ConsiderateNightingale

Hello to you, i greet you in the name of our lord Jesus Christ how are you doing and hope your doing well, thank you for the work that you are doing over there to save the world.My name is Baluku Robert and am a Ugandan, i have three young brothers and one young sister and we both lives with mother only because our father passed away some years back, so am the only one who look after our family and am a bodybuilder, so i love young children and i also trying to help them those who dont have parent, so the reason why am writing you here is that, God helped me and give me friends who usually helping me and send me some money to support me and i have been using western union for some good years since i got those friends from outside and they have been helping me in anything we needed as family, today western union blocked me and i dont know why so please i need the reason why western union blocked me, please help me and unblock me. i will be happy to hear from you.

God bless you. Am Robert, this is my email 68badd@gmail.com