sunday march 18/2012, 13:30 PM, I showed up to send money and the joung lady working there had a very bad attitude.making me felt, if I was askinf for a service of chariry..

but may be she doesnt Know her salary is paid by the customer fee services. the bad attitude is throwing my debit car by the window as my debit card was a piece of ***.

so that kind of service makes people move to othe places were the service be in acordance with the kind of bussines and not put in a window for attending customers a unpolite girl that fills the environment of negative energy.PLEASE DO NOT MAKE YOUR TRANSACTIONS IN THIS PLACE SUROUND THIS ONE THERE ARE MORE PLACES TO SEND MONEY.

i USE THIS SERVICE THREE TIMES BY MONHT BUT I WILL DO M Y NEXT TRANSACTION IN OTHER PLACE.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Global Cash Card - Stealing Global Cash Card "I never see about such a company!!!! When you check your account at they ATM they charged you $1. They collude with those staffing agencies which choose to pay you..." Read more Cash Central - Review in Cash Services category Cash Central "These people cash central are a big SCAM, they sent me an email that i was APPROVED not pre approved then they gathered ALL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION INCLUDING MY BANK..." Read more Payoneer - Scam with evidence Payoneer "I opened an account, started to receive payments from my clients, kept the money there because I thought it was a legit company, then, they did the worst back to..." Read more Popmoney - Legalized RipOffs Popmoney "This is the biggest Legalized Scam That's running, They keep Your money for as long as they can. So You take a million dollars of peoples money and hold it..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more