3.0
Privacy and Data Security

I send money by using my Bank Bill Pay Service to WU Pay and apparently the funds got transferred to my WU Pay account without the MTCN (a Money Tracking Number given by WU). After 4 days I contacted WU to find out why the money is not available for pickup by the receiver.

They told me it was in process and later sent a generic email stating they are still waiting for the Bank to complete the transaction instead of saying the MTCN missing. I called the Bank they said it was transferred. Why WU did not reject or bounce the transaction if it was not properly package and sent electronically by Bank? But instead they keep my money and the Bank said they cannot retrieve the money back.

And what really *** me off is that I have no means of contacting WU Pay department directly by phone. Their email support service is by no means to understand my concerns. All their phone numbers provided to me are routed to some off-shore call centers which are useless, it's like talking to a brick wall. I was on the phone a few different times with their off-shore call center supervisor where I spent an average of one and a half hour trying to get to WU Pay with no such luck.

Not even their own call center employees can get to them. Those WU Pay AH lock themselves into a "steal vault" so you the consumer cannot get to them. WU operates like a terrorist on US soil with very poor customer services to terrorize you while they have your money. I would like to know how our Government allow these bastards to handle people money with such *** procedures.

WU, if you are reading this, it's 22 day now and I still haven't got my money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Union Money Transfer.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments