After getting the pin number for the amount of $3400 I was trying to send to Lebanon, the so called western Union fraud protection calls me and tell ask me all kind of non sense questions; who I am send the money to, do I know the person, how long I knew him, what is the reason for sending money, what he will do with money and his date of birth????Then after all this non sense they decided they are unable to send my money!

This service is definitely the worse I ever encountered! I do not understand why they did not tell me they will not send the money in first place?

They also asked me if I want I am okay if they enclosed the information to FBI!This company is full do not make any sense and I do not recommend there service at all.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Rise Credit - Double interest charge Rise Credit "Looking at my statement, when you subtract my balance from the payment the result is my interest charge. I thought the interest charge was already included in the payment, do..." Read more Instagc - Instead of paying for a survey the ban me from chat Instagc "I told them about an issue with a particular survey not giving credit. I submitted proof that it was completed. They DID NOT CARE. When I was talking about the..." Read more Ingo Money - What a joke Ingo Money "I have always been able to add money orders to my account until recently for some reason it keeps saying the amounts don't match and you didn't sign tried customer..." Read more Western Union - Frauded  by a mystery shopper's canada phone#1-888-471-0793 Western Union "I answered an add to work for a company called Premium shoppers as a mystery shopper for my city. I found the add on free web sit. I received..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more