Frankfurt Am Main, Hesse

Forget about the lies of Western Union.Here the real reasons what is going on with your frauded money.

Western Union is the fraudster and make them to send to you a copy of the receipt from the stolen money. They will not do that and that means that they robbed your money. Attached the last part of an Agreement from 2004 between Western Union and the US Attorney Generals; a necessity when someone wants to commit fraud.

So: Western Union is committing the fraud with self employed stuff.Remember: The "Nigerian Connections" never existed as they all had been self employed Western Union stuff that had been schooled and marketed by Western Union as Western Union, of course, cannot do it in their own name.

Review about: Frauded Money.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $19000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Western Union - Exchange rate Western Union "According to @WesternUnion message, €1.00 is equivalent to $4.45. They say it seriously! That is why they cheated me when I used their services. Isn't it crazy? I'm stoned! I..." Read more Ingo Money - Never use this app. Ingo Money "After you send them all of your information they are unable to verify your identification and the app freezes. They make you trust that the app deleted your information. I..." Read more Western Union - I can't transfer 300 USD the bank can't find the track number that WU provided. Western Union "Everything started at November 7, 2014 when I decided to send 300 USD to my sister in Brazil. I went to the US Bank Agency to make the transfer. The..." Read more Western Union Money Orders are the WORST EVER!! Western Union "I purchased two Western Union Money Orders. One of the money orders I mailed to a company and they cannot find it. I called Western Union just to check to..." Read more Claires - Getting both ears pierced with two piercings Claires "I went to Claire's in west gate mall to get my ears pierced for graduation and when the lady pierced my 2nd hole on my left ear she didn't put..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more