Forget about the lies of Western Union.Here the real reasons what is going on with your frauded money.
Western Union is the fraudster and make them to send to you a copy of the receipt from the stolen money. They will not do that and that means that they robbed your money. Attached the last part of an Agreement from 2004 between Western Union and the US Attorney Generals; a necessity when someone wants to commit fraud.
So: Western Union is committing the fraud with self employed stuff.Remember: The "Nigerian Connections" never existed as they all had been self employed Western Union stuff that had been schooled and marketed by Western Union as Western Union, of course, cannot do it in their own name.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Frauded Money
- Review category
- Cash Services
You May Also Like
- "I am a US citizen; yet western union refuses to change my legal name on my credit card. Customer Service, Accounting Department, & the Managers is unprofessional.They stole the remaining..."
- "Several weeks ago I sent it Western Union $70 to my girlfriend in the Philippines I made a mistake by putting her name backwards and then I made another mistake..."
- "I sent money to Vietnam last week and got an email confirmation that the money is available to pick up. Few days later the receiver sent me an email saying..."
- "This t-shirt offer was posted on facebook for about 2 months before I finally decided to buy one and have it delivered to Germany. My shirt was delivered beginning of..."
- "Picked up a black skoda in the tight airport underground car park. Gave the car a quick check over and all appeared okay. Didn't have the car for more than..."
- "Bongo calculated the dim weight of my ThetaSV GoreTex Pants with 20x16.5x4.5 in which was 65,-$ for shipping alone, with Handling fees from Bongo it was 80,-$. The actual package..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."