I've made many, many attempts to send money to my sister using a credit card.My credit card tells me there is no problem with doing so, but the Western Union system keeps kicking it before it even dings the bank's system.

And no one can tell me why the system is rejecting my card. No one seems to be able to override the system and do a manual entry. No one is willing to call my credit card for an authorization code. All I get is "I'm sorry, but our system is rejecting it." I can't even get the name of the person in charge of "the system" to talk to him/her because the agents do not know who this person is!

This is the most ***-poor excuse for customer service that I have ever encountered.

Don't ever use Western Union.

Review about: Western Union Money Transfer.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Cash Central - Review in Cash Services category Cash Central "These people cash central are a big SCAM, they sent me an email that i was APPROVED not pre approved then they gathered ALL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION INCLUDING MY BANK..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Xcoins stole my money I have proof Xcoins "I been with xcoins a while and have over $25,000 in transactions . But recently I was in my Paypal account reviewing some charges and I found two of them..." Read more Instagc - Instead of paying for a survey the ban me from chat Instagc "I told them about an issue with a particular survey not giving credit. I submitted proof that it was completed. They DID NOT CARE. When I was talking about the..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more