Tennille,Georgia
1.7
Privacy and Data Security

Western Union's Website is the worst commercial website I has ever tried to use. I don't send money often, but decided to sign up for an online account anyway.

Not having used the website in some time, I had forgotten my password. What should have been an easy fix turned out to be a freaking nightmare from ***. When you try to change your password, WU sends you a temp password via email. You have 30 minuets to enter the temp password.

It took over an hour and a half to receive the email from WU with the temp password. Talked to customer service, they tried and failed to reset the password. After 4 different attempts, I finally received the temp password in time to reset. I then tried 4 times to send money with various rejections for various reasons and the list of rejections is incredulous.

Anything from the code on the back of the card was wrong, to I think once I must have been hiring my tongue too hard or something. I have had this account for 4 years and I have only completed one successful transfer in all that time. Western Union?

NO! Western Useless.

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Union Money Transfer.

Reason of review: Piss poor website functionality.

I didn't like: Website.