Tennille, Georgia
1.7
Privacy and Data Security

Western Union's Website is the worst commercial website I has ever tried to use.I don't send money often, but decided to sign up for an online account anyway.

Not having used the website in some time, I had forgotten my password. What should have been an easy fix turned out to be a freaking nightmare from ***. When you try to change your password, WU sends you a temp password via email. You have 30 minuets to enter the temp password.

It took over an hour and a half to receive the email from WU with the temp password. Talked to customer service, they tried and failed to reset the password. After 4 different attempts, I finally received the temp password in time to reset. I then tried 4 times to send money with various rejections for various reasons and the list of rejections is incredulous.

Anything from the code on the back of the card was wrong, to I think once I must have been hiring my tongue too hard or something. I have had this account for 4 years and I have only completed one successful transfer in all that time. Western Union?

NO!Western Useless.

This person wrote the review because of "piss poor website functionality" at Western Union. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Western Union to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was website. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Union and western union money transfer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments