I tried to do an online transaction with Western Union, I processed the paperwork and in a flash the money was gone, but I was told to wait 24-48 for a 4 diget number before they would release the funds, so I did, guess what no 4 diget number.I called Western Union several times was told to cancel the transaction and go to a office and do it in person, silly me I did what they told me.

Well the transaction in person was more expensive, but at least the money got where it was supposed to. Then the nightmare started, I was told I had to wait 3 business days to get my money back, wasn't happy, but it is what it is. So on the 3rd business day I called, since the money wasnt there. I was told it was being released at 1PM that day and it would be there the next day.

You guessed it no money, then another day still no money, customer service got tired of me calling everyday, told me I'm a military officer, I should know what protacal is. well when you tell me 3 business days thats what I assume the protocal is, so now its been 5 business days and Im told I will have to wait 4 more days because weekends dont count.

so it will be 7 business days and i bet no money shows up than either.Im done with western union and I will make sure everyone I talk to knows how bad they treat people, especially the military thats trying to protect their lifestyle.

Review about: Western Union Money Transfer.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments