1.8
Privacy and Data Security

I have successfully sent multiple transactions to my family in the Philippines. But Western Union left me stranded in the Philippines by cancelling my transaction and could not give me any reason or any help.

I finally made it back to the United States and they still continue to cancel my transactions and can offer no help. The agents I talk to can barely speak English and definitely do not understand what they are doing.

Their web site shows the transaction as completed, but when I try to track the transaction, it does not show up. I had to call them multiple times and they kept giving me different numbers until someone could tell me the transaction was canceled.

Total Incompetence!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Western Union. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Western Union to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service or product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Union and western union money transfer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments