I have been sending money through western union to m my sister for almost 20 years.in the last year or so, they started to hold the money through what they call the LEGAL DEPT.

They request me to send a copy of my ID to them which I did a over 20 times. every time I send money, I go through This. Customer Service is very bad, its like they are reading a script, very apologetic with no results or action.

I understand that a name match happens but if I Verified it more than once, it should be in there system, and that's what I tell them but no results.

I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN.find any way to send money except them.

Review about: Western Union Money Transfer.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Ingo Money - What a joke Ingo Money "I have always been able to add money orders to my account until recently for some reason it keeps saying the amounts don't match and you didn't sign tried customer..." Read more Popmoney - Legalized RipOffs Popmoney "This is the biggest Legalized Scam That's running, They keep Your money for as long as they can. So You take a million dollars of peoples money and hold it..." Read more Global Cash Card - Stealing Global Cash Card "I never see about such a company!!!! When you check your account at they ATM they charged you $1. They collude with those staffing agencies which choose to pay you..." Read more Rise Credit - A ten year derogatory placed on my credit file erroneously by Risecredit Rise Credit "In May of 2014, I had a mortgage loan in escrow, for the purpose of paying off my existing debt. This loan was set to fund on 5/27/2014 with projected..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more