1.3

I have been sending money online to my family in Philippines for the last two years but it has become impossible to send now.... The last two transactions I have made exactly were the same as the previous fifty two I did but got declined and the money held for several days in limbo...After the first transaction was declined I rang western union and was told I had to make a payment through a shop to verify my Identity which I did and was told the next transaction would be hassle free....

The next transaction declined as well with the result that all my funds were withheld from me for the next seven days while I tried to fight to get my money back and Western Union came up with lame excuses why the transaction would not go through... I will not be using their services anymore because of their poor customer service not once but twice

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $179. The author is overall dissatisfied with Western Union. The most disappointing about money transaction from Western Union was customer service or product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Union.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cash Services category for more informed decision or compare Western Union to other companies on our site.

Comments