Booneville, Mississippi

I transferred money from one card to another on western union online.I was moving from MS to NY and the rental place wasn't accepting my bank card.It said it would only take two days.

After 3 days I called and every time I called I got a different answer as to why my money wasn't there. They kept telling me the money was received and I knew they were lieing because it was my account!!! Then they told me it was sent in cash and not through the bank and that someone picked it up in another state and it was going to take 20 days to get it back and then five minutes later they said oh it was sent to the bank account and it was picked up and then they said it wasnt picked up again and I went back and forth with them for 3 days and finally they told me it would take 3-5 days not 2 days like it said on their website then I called after 5 days and they told me something happened so they had to give me my money back and that would take another 3-5 days!!!!!!!!

so here it is a week later and still no money.I hope they go out of business!!!

Review about: Western Union Money Transfer.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Ingo Money - Identity Theft and Poor customer service (I'm not sure they are human, might be programs). Ingo Money "Today I called customer service and was directed to a website for online chat for immediate customer service. I'm not sure this was a human being, it may have been..." Read more Instagc - Instead of paying for a survey the ban me from chat Instagc "I told them about an issue with a particular survey not giving credit. I submitted proof that it was completed. They DID NOT CARE. When I was talking about the..." Read more Western Union Worldwide Fraud Western Union "Forget about the lies of Western Union. Here the real reasons what is going on with your frauded money. Western Union is the fraudster and make them to send to..." Read more Ingo Money - Waste of time Ingo Money "I have been trying to use this service for a long time now and I haven't been able to get a single check to cash! When I contact ingo, they..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more