I sent money to Vietnam last week and got an email confirmation that the money is available to pick up. Few days later the receiver sent me an email saying the money is not available/error. I checked my bank statement, it's been debited for my account. Tried to email WU, but the captcha in "Contact Us" section is not working so I can't do anything with email, so I gave WU a call(international call as I am overseas until now), and WU advised they tried to call me and failed to verify within 5 days, but I never had any email confirmation that I need to do verification. If they need to verify for security why my bank account was debited in the first place? They say the money will be credited back to my account as the transaction rejected and I will soon get the rejection email soon.
The transaction's been almost a week and no rejection email whatsoever, the money is on hold not sure for how long. My booking trip cancelled because the receiver cannot get the money and my money is stuck on WU account. First time using WU and won't be back using it again. Feeling frustrated and scammed right now.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am a US citizen; yet western union refuses to change my legal name on my credit card. Customer Service, Accounting Department, & the Managers is unprofessional.They stole the remaining..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."