Dolton, Illinois

i brought two money orders from kmart which happened to be western union moner orders for a credit check and the other was to hold the apartment and i didnt get the apartment so they gave the second money order back to me.now heres the problem i took it back to kmart and was told they did not cash western union money orders............wtf why not i brought it here.

then i went to several currency exchanges no one would cash it then walmart they refused to cash it. can you say scam i then called the number on the back they tell me to sent 15 dollars western union to them and they will refund the amount in full within 30 days.

i need my money.this should be against the law i dont have a bank account so what am i to do.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $200. This person is overall dissatisfied with Western Union. The most disappointing about money order at Western Union was problem not solved and companies tactics Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Union.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cash Services category for more informed decision or compare Western Union to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments