I made several Quick Collect payments to CHASE HOME FINANCE (antoher crook!) who in turn sent the money back to Western Union!Now CHASE is saying that they never received payment when I know for a fact that they did because I have all of my receipts to prove it!

CHASE sent the funds back to Western Union, which I was never notified of.

Now Western Union is saying that because the original transactions took place in 2011 they can't find them in the system $7000.00 lost in the system!I'm in the process of filing a lawsuit againt CHASE and Western Union!

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Western Union - Exchange rate Western Union "According to @WesternUnion message, €1.00 is equivalent to $4.45. They say it seriously! That is why they cheated me when I used their services. Isn't it crazy? I'm stoned! I..." Read more Popmoney - Legalized RipOffs Popmoney "This is the biggest Legalized Scam That's running, They keep Your money for as long as they can. So You take a million dollars of peoples money and hold it..." Read more Instagc - Instead of paying for a survey the ban me from chat Instagc "I told them about an issue with a particular survey not giving credit. I submitted proof that it was completed. They DID NOT CARE. When I was talking about the..." Read more Xcoins stole my money I have proof Xcoins "I been with xcoins a while and have over $25,000 in transactions . But recently I was in my Paypal account reviewing some charges and I found two of them..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more