I was ripped off by a scam on Craigslist and western union will not provide details of where my money was picked up.Protecting the dirty thief that stole it!

Why would Western Union care? They made their $161.00 off me. I was conned into thinking I was buying a boat off of Craigslist through ebays buyer protection, boy was I wrong. I made a huge mistake sending that money before really doing my homework.

So make sure before doing any online transaction you have EVERYTHING VERIFIED! Otherwise you may end up with the short end of the stick.

Western Union is garbage and I will never ever use their *** poor service again.Poorly managed company and does nothing to help you get your money back or to help put the thief away!

Monetary Loss: $1961.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #653093

HI BRO DONT FEEL BAD IT IS POSSIBLE THAT A GROUP OF FEATHER HEADS FROM DELHI INDIA DEBOED U THEY HIT UP TWO ELDERLY CHICKS IN MY BUILDING THIER LEADER IS PAUL MYLES HE BUG EYED WITH SHORT SHORTS AND HIS SCREWS ARE UNSCREWED SO THERES NO GETTIN THROUGH TO HIM, ON THE OTHER HAND THE FEATHER HEADS ARE IN FULL EFFECT AND STILL WITH THIER EYES ON UR POCKETS :upset :upset :upset

Gerhard K
Frankfurt Am Main, Hesse, Germany #652861

It is well known that Western Union refuses the location of fraud worldwide although they have to (consumer laws!).Try it that way but then Complaint to the Attorney General (subpoena).

In this case your incident means that Western Union is the fraudster itself and your money is withdrawn by a self employed staff from Western Union getting 10% commission and the rest is in the Western Union treasury. I got several comments in Pissed Consumer about FBI and Mr. Holder on the last Internet Sites of Pissed Consumer.

Read it and the subpoena reason is because of break consumer laws.Inform me please