me and my sister have had exact same experience and cursed them out to no avail.I got my money back and sent Fed X next day for $120 cheaper than WU fee.

I plan to complain to my Congressman . This is harrassment and illegal invasion of privacy--no matter if is in India. WU hired them and they are responsible. RJ Ga.

now this *** review is demanding at least 100 words which I did not need to tell them to stick it.

We go to Publix grocery and they dont seem to be able to do anything about it or dont care one way or other.I plan to complain to them also.

This person wrote the review because of "invasion of privacy" at Western Union. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Western Union to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no privacy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Union and western union money transfer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments