The sending agent, the receiving agent & I was lied to.I was receiving money through western union from a relative, the sending agent mistakenly keyed in home delivery when it was suppose to be money in minutes.

He called western union to correct the mistake, they stated that they would correct it. The receiving agent called to verify that the problem would be taken care of and they told him the money would be available in 2 hours. I return to the store 2 hours later and it had not been changed. Now they say wait til tomorrow, so that they can contact the sending agent because that company could not be reached.

This issue was addressed at 6pm, 15 minutes after the money was sent, way before the Company closed at 10pm. I spent 5 hours and 15 minutes waiting, going through chains of command, and still they refused to release the funds.

I am very upset.The Attorney General will hear from me tomorrow.

Review about: Western Union Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

ladyliegh

Sounds like a winning solution to me!

Instagc - Instead of paying for a survey the ban me from chat Instagc "I told them about an issue with a particular survey not giving credit. I submitted proof that it was completed. They DID NOT CARE. When I was talking about the..." Read more Popmoney - More that a week for fund to be available Popmoney "It takes more than a week for funds to be available. Even when you are notified that the fund is available it takes an additional 3 days minimum to see..." Read more Western union scam Western Union "I sent money to Vietnam last week and got an email confirmation that the money is available to pick up. Few days later the receiver sent me an email saying..." Read more Western Union - I can't transfer 300 USD the bank can't find the track number that WU provided. Western Union "Everything started at November 7, 2014 when I decided to send 300 USD to my sister in Brazil. I went to the US Bank Agency to make the transfer. The..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more