Tullamore, Offaly
3.0
Privacy and Data Security

I.Was refused by tullamore post office offaly to send money to London 200.€ on approx date Sat 9th march 2014.i was using ur service on a regular basis without any problem the money was to be transferred to London and I was given the receipt when receipt was presented in London my daughter was refused my money .

Will u please let me know why this happened? As I need to use ur company again.

Will u please by quick reply explain why transaction was not completed.Thanking You Anne O Connor

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Western Union. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Western Union to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Union and western union money transfer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Instagc - Instead of paying for a survey the ban me from chat Instagc "I told them about an issue with a particular survey not giving credit. I submitted proof that it was completed. They DID NOT CARE. When I was talking about the..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more Western Union - Frauded  by a mystery shopper's canada phone#1-888-471-0793 Western Union "I answered an add to work for a company called Premium shoppers as a mystery shopper for my city. I found the add on free web sit. I received..." Read more Payoneer - Scam with evidence Payoneer "I opened an account, started to receive payments from my clients, kept the money there because I thought it was a legit company, then, they did the worst back to..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more