what an inconsiderate employee/s you have in wu robinsons imus branch!!, i purposely went ( at night from office) in urgency to claim money for my mothers hosp bill, mum was scheduled to be discharged the ff day and i had to send the money to pay off the bill early morn .. i have been a WU client for a few years , been receiving my monthly support from my husband thru WU rob imus branch, and in several , actually almost all of my past transactions, ive always just written USA as the originating place and never specified the city..

i never had probs , release of money was always hassle free and prompt, except for today dec 16 2015!! the staff insisted that pay off could not be effected unless the specific state / city is known!! of course i wasnt certain what city my husband placed in the registration , my husband moves from place to place due to his work..i appealled due to necessity , besides ive had records of pay out from their branch!! sadly , the staff was really intent on not giving me MY money!!..i just couldnt see the sense in this!!how very very inconsiderate!!

i gave the correct mtcn!!

these people just blew me off!! pambayad un sa hospital para mkalabas nanay ko mga buset kayo!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Union Money Transfer.

Comments