what an inconsiderate employee/s you have in wu robinsons imus branch!!, i purposely went ( at night from office) in urgency to claim money for my mothers hosp bill, mum was scheduled to be discharged the ff day and i had to send the money to pay off the bill early morn .. i have been a WU client for a few years , been receiving my monthly support from my husband thru WU rob imus branch, and in several , actually almost all of my past transactions, ive always just written USA as the originating place and never specified the city..

i never had probs , release of money was always hassle free and prompt, except for today dec 16 2015!! the staff insisted that pay off could not be effected unless the specific state / city is known!! of course i wasnt certain what city my husband placed in the registration , my husband moves from place to place due to his work..i appealled due to necessity , besides ive had records of pay out from their branch!! sadly , the staff was really intent on not giving me MY money!!..i just couldnt see the sense in this!!how very very inconsiderate!!

i gave the correct mtcn!!

these people just blew me off!! pambayad un sa hospital para mkalabas nanay ko mga buset kayo!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of western union money transfer. Western Union needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western union money transfer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Union.

Comments