3.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Several weeks ago I sent it Western Union $70 to my girlfriend in the Philippines I made a mistake by putting her name backwards and then I made another mistake on the second time not spelling it correctly and both times that she went there with her ID they denied her the money the third time I called Western Union seven weeks ago for the same transaction they told me it was good to give me a refund to the Western Union agent at the Marshalls store in Kokomo Indiana well that never happened I've been talking to them for seven weeks on and off it keeps telling me 48 hours 48 hours they got my tracking number they got my reference number they got the case that they got my name they got my address I got both my phone number and still no one has contacted me to refund the $70 I don't get it I understand everyone's going to privacy policy I understand everybody's got to wait a certain amount of time to track down the stuff I've never had another problem with Western Union after that but that was the very first time I ever used in my life and I still have not had them contact me by email by phone call by regular mail and I'm fed up with it my name is Michael Ray Anderson

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of western union money transfer. Western Union needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western union money transfer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Union.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Report them to the BBB (Better Business Bureau), they will fine them and yes I know it's not lot of money but you can see legal advise and sue them for emotional stress and what they had put you throw.