Last January 2016, I requested a history of my transactions. The receipts I received from the agent faded over time and couldnt be read.

All the customer service reps were located in the Philippines or India. I filled out the forms twice, by mail and by fax. The response I received over and over again was the history will be mailed and emailed within 24 to 48 hours. Never happened.

I needed this info to prove what i sent to someone. They don't care. I have spoken to supervisors and their supervisors.

I will never use Western Union again. Their company out sources to a group of incompetent people who really don't care about your situation.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Western Union. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Union.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cash Services category for more informed decision or compare Western Union to other companies on our site.

Comments