Privacy and Data Security

I sent money thru western Union feb 4,2015 to the Philippines until now they have not received the funds.it was given to a wrong recipient.It is supposed to be for my brother's medical expenses.

I received a receipt from western Union that the money was already given to the receiver unfortunately IT was ko the right recipient and the place that the money was paid out is very very far from where my brother live . It takes 6 hours to reach to that place where the money was paid out. My brother always go to tha same location near his place every time we send money to him. The money that I sent was given up a wrong person .i need a refund .

I will still send the money but thru a different agency.NOT with western Union.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Western Union. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Union.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cash Services category for more informed decision or compare Western Union to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments