Privacy and Data Security

Western Union withdrew $482 from my banking account 12days ago.The person I sent it to were told they cant pay it to him.

At the same time, I receive a email saying your money has been picked up. I go online, chat with western union, asking where my money is and all they are saying they have to reassign a mtcn number and it will take another 5-7days. I told them, no thank you just refund my money to my account. They keep telling me they can only reassign a new mtcn number so I could pick it up somewhere myself.

They refuse sending it back to me, I can not believe this modern theft is legal.

I am out of my money but have screenshots of the chat.I will never support their fraudulent business again, ever!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Western Union. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Western Union to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Union and western union money transfer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments