Sent money to my girlfriend who had an emergency.When she went to a location to pick up the funds, they told her they had an error message and I needed to call WU.

Stayed on hold forever. When I finally got an agent, she disconnected me. Called back, waited on hold again. When I finally got an agent, I was told the entire system was down.

She expected the system to be back up in 45 minutes. By that time, the location had closed. Called back again and waited on hold again in an attempt to get a location which might still be open. First she tried to have me send her to a Suntrust bank, AT 9:00 PM!

Told her banks are closed at night unless your robbing the place. Then tried to send the girlfriend to a Kroger food store which was open till midnight. This store also closed at 9:00PM. Their agent was an ***.

So in the end, my girlfriend never got the money and had to sleep in her car.

WU is horrible!If you have an emergency, DON'T USE WU.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Western Union. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Union.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cash Services category for more informed decision or compare Western Union to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments