2.3

Sent money to relative in same state i live in.He went to puck up money..they told him transaction was not complete even though money wad taken out of my bank account and i had a number to give him to pick up the money with.

It showed in the WU system the money was picked up even though the people at the store where he went to get it ( Rite aid drugs) called WU and confirmed they did NOT give any money to my relative.I never got the money credited back to me...

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Western Union. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Western Union to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Union and western union money transfer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Money Transfer Fraud by Western Union as the Fraudster itself Western Union "Western Union - 46 Attorney Generals: The birth of a crime organisation 2004. Attached the Agreement. Western Union is the fraudster of all, the given fraudsters by Western Union are..." Read more Double Bitcash - Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Double Bitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Rise Credit - Double interest charge Rise Credit "Looking at my statement, when you subtract my balance from the payment the result is my interest charge. I thought the interest charge was already included in the payment, do..." Read more Western Union Refund Policy Review from Sydney, New South Wales Western Union "See below in regards to my cancelled transaction. Almost a month and I'm still waiting. I have read that you have several contact call centres around the world, but it's..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more