Privacy and Data Security

I submitted a money transfer online and I received an email stating that I have to call to complete the transaction. The email was sent to me at 11:40am and the transaction will be saved for 24 hours. Within 30 minutes another email was sent to me by western union stating that transaction was cancelled while the money was directly removed from my bank account.

This is a very bad practice from Western Union and I am so fed up with this company.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Western Union. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Union.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cash Services category for more informed decision or compare Western Union to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Western Union - Exchange rate Western Union "According to @WesternUnion message, €1.00 is equivalent to $4.45. They say it seriously! That is why they cheated me when I used their services. Isn't it crazy? I'm stoned! I..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more Western Union - Frauded  by a mystery shopper's canada phone#1-888-471-0793 Western Union "I answered an add to work for a company called Premium shoppers as a mystery shopper for my city. I found the add on free web sit. I received..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more