Alexandria, Al Iskandariyah

DEAR WESTREN UNION

That's a complain letter to Western union in America

16/06/2015 Yesterday my Mother Doaa fathy ibrahim el shenawy sent to me Nayef mahmoud ismail hassan baraka amount 7000 $ through western and my brother Feras mahmoud ismail hassan baraka sent to my father Mahmoud ismail hassan baraka same amount 7000$ i went to Western union with my father to take the money

WESTERN UNION ADDRESS in Kiev ukraine / Sagsogansko 77 the woman told me no the maximum amount for todays limit is 6900 $ because the dollar went up in ukraine , i answered back saying the dollar in ukraine always goes up and down every second it is not stable , what should i do thats not normal she replied i can give you the money as i see the dollar now in the country that is the policie here in ukraine its not me you cannot change the policies and she said the money should be changed back from Egypt to 6900 $ as the dollar is here in ukraine so that means i will loose the transfer money that is 560 $ totally and i just want to know is it normal that western union in kiev has this kind of opportunity to act with dollar issues ??

Please give me a direct answer immediately as this means so much.

My mobile number/ +(038)0630025547

From/ Nayef Mahmoud Ismail Hassan Baraka

To / Head of Western Union

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION

Western union that was my Case wrote on 16/06/2015 Today is 24/06/2015 it has been 11 days no one even tried to bother and read my case , all i need is a direct or a helpful answer on how should I solve this problem I have and get my money back Egypt (without losing my comission ).

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Western Union. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Western Union to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Union money transfer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments