3.0

We send the money Date February 01 at phillippines and receiver is my mom,then when my mom want get the money they say not found...so then my mom travel 45minutes to go in city to get there many branch...then two branch says cash out/not found...then we call western union and complain for what happen ...we went many times here in Abu Dhabi UAE branch Al Bader exchange make complain and all..file non receive money... Western union says money was Cash Out at Paranaque Manila Luzon ....

and my mom was in different island in Mindanao north cotabato city..how this happen?? And then western union says wait 21-22days after the complain...we wait 22days... and what happen for waiting 22days?? The branch al bader exchange just give us the 1paper show my mom name receiver taken the money...

I have the copy also..the important information was cover of black?? Like mom name ..then the rest like address we're taken the money phone # location etc is cover black ..and Mistake signature of sender show and the sender not my mom brother at all..:)) .they say this what we get from western union after 22days waiting ! And what date now???

Until when we wait...as of now my mom been 8days in hospital from operation she's sick... she can't even go out coz bill was too much;( im still hoping this complain here can help my problem I can send the photo that they give us and even my mom bill hospital haha

Review about: Western Union Money Transfer.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments