Western union is a terrible service if you wanna send money on line.After you complete the service on line, they send transaction #, but dont release the money you send it too.

It goes under review and denied, for so called fraudulent purpose.What do they have an online service then deny the service, They got people from other countries on the phone, they are straight up retarded, Stay away from Western union.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of western union money transfer. Western Union needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western union money transfer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Union.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Double Bitcash - Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Double Bitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Keep Rewarding - This is a SCAM site ! Keep Rewarding "They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it. This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no..." Read more Western Union Money Orders are the WORST EVER!! Western Union "I purchased two Western Union Money Orders. One of the money orders I mailed to a company and they cannot find it. I called Western Union just to check to..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more