Dear Sir I am Recieved one email below

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER Address: PAUL MERCHANTS LTD - Ward No 7 Raghu Nath Bazar Rajauri Rajouri, 185131 New Delhi , India .Attention: Narayanan.R Thanks for your recent mail to this office and we must make it clear to you that your plight was well noted.

Meanwhile, I want to make you understand that this money is being awarded to some beneficiaries all over the world by United Nations to improve the poor standard of living, As Instructed By Our Government We Have Been Given The Mandate To Transfer Your Full Payment Total Sum Of USD $450,000.00,Via Western Union. Now I Decided To Email You The MTCN And Sender's Name So That You Will Pick Up This USD $5,000.00 To Enable Us Send Another Today, As You Know We Will Be Sending You Only USD 5,000.00 Per Day. Sender's Name: William Phillips Receiver's Name: Iqbalanjum Anjum Amount's $5,000.00 MTCN: 977 477 0040 Please for confirmation track your money online with the link below: https://wumt.westernunion.com/info/homePage.asp?country=GH&origination=US First Name: William Last Name: Phillips MTCN: 977 477 0040 So you are advice to hurry up and go the nearest western union money transfer and pick up the payment as stated above so that we can send the other 5,000 DOLLARS of tomorrow. Lastly, you are advice to send your mobile phone number to this office so that we can contact for any transfer we make.

I hope you do understand this process as explained We await your utmost response soon.

Best Regards, Mr.Ajit Kumar (Transfer Manager) WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER Tel: +919560446157

Review about: Western Union Money Transfer.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

hello my frind isend mail and call al so plzz

reply me ok