100% full Not resolved
2.5
Privacy and Data Security

I purchased two Western Union Money Orders.One of the money orders I mailed to a company and they cannot find it.

I called Western Union just to check to see if it was cashed and it was and is still not cashed. I end up speaking with a customer rep and she asked me to fax the documentation to them and I did. This had been since last Tuesday. I have called three times and faxed three times.

I called again and it saying the money orders had not been cashed. Then when I asked for a rep, they are saying it is not in their system when I am receiving confirmation that my fax had gone though three times.

The are not responding no are they trying to help.Poor Service

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. rrgnj35 stated that there is a room for improvement of getting a refund is difficult. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of western union money order and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Western Union needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western union money order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Union.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

I WILL NOT BE USING WESTERN UNION AND WILL TELL MY FRIENDS TO USE MONEY GRAM.

SERVICE IS VERY POOR.