3.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

The worst company to deal with had a lost money order since December 2015 still no respond it's April 2016

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Western Union. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Western Union to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Union and western union money order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

They steal people's money plain and simple. I have a money order for 1000.00 that was lost.

I have the original receipt where I purchased the money order, I have a copy of the money order and they show the money order has not been presented. What more do they need? I don't know because other than an email stating they received my email request, I've never heard another word from them. I call them and they say they never received my email.

I ask for a supervisor, they send me to an extension that rings and rings and rings and nobody ever picks up.

They act like they are trying to keep people from stealing other peoples money orders when in reality they are the thief.

They got the cash, nobody cashed the money order, it's been a year and what gives???