My WU money order stolen from my mailbox 2/6/15 for my rent has not yet been refunded they did a trace to find it had been altered and cashshed includes DL# name n addresres i have sent them $30 and went through all procedures everytime i call i get the same bs call back 30 days my landlords company name and address was altered by inserting the thiefs name my landlord sent letter stating this man was not at this company nor did the company exist why r they stalling it dont take a rocket scientist to see the original payees name has been written over with all our money they hold on to even if it gets refunded years later explains why they are a multi-million dollar company wish i had all these amounts of money coming to me interest free

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). imriecherylyahoo.com is overall dissatisfied with Western Union. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Union.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cash Services category for more informed decision or compare Western Union to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

I am having the same problem now. Can you tell me if this was ever resolved?