My tenants paid me rent with a western union money order from 7-11.I tried depositing it, it wasn't accepted.

I tried cashing it at various locations, it want acceptedaccepte. So, I called western union Four times and every person I taked to told me something different. Finally, the fourth person told me that the money order department was closed and I couldn't have my money for at least 48 hours. For certified funds, this is absolutely ridiculous.

I have used western union monthly for years but I can promise you I will never use them again, and I have advised my tenants that western union money orders will no longer be accepted as payment.

Ruined my day, and you lost a long time customer.Way to go western union!!!!!!!

Review about: Western Union Money Order.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Western union scam Western Union "I sent money to Vietnam last week and got an email confirmation that the money is available to pick up. Few days later the receiver sent me an email saying..." Read more Popmoney - Legalized RipOffs Popmoney "This is the biggest Legalized Scam That's running, They keep Your money for as long as they can. So You take a million dollars of peoples money and hold it..." Read more Keep Rewarding - This is a SCAM site ! Keep Rewarding "They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it. This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no..." Read more Ingo Money - Waste of time Ingo Money "I have been trying to use this service for a long time now and I haven't been able to get a single check to cash! When I contact ingo, they..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more