Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Mar 04, 2017

It gets even worse. After my grandson went to a Safeway Store to get the Western Union, they refused to accept his ID, which is legitimate, and would not give him the money. The location of the Safeway is the one given to me by Western Union's Customer Service Rep, who told me my grandson could get the money there.

Original review posted by user Mar 03, 2017

I sent my grandson $400 via Western Union, and when he tried to get the money at a Walgreen's located in Mesa, AZ, the maximum he could get is $300. There was absolutely nothing stated about limitations when I made the transaction.

In my way of thinking, this is called FRAUD when a business takes your money, and then won't give it to you. Their Customer Service is next to impossible to reach.

After you finally manage to reach someone, there's a communication issue due to their lack of fluent English. Between me and my husband, we have wasted over an hour and a half, trying to resolve the situation.

Review about: Western Union Domestic Money Transfer.

Reason of review: Deceptive business practices.

I didn't like: Worst experience ever.

Comments

GottaSayIt

It took FOUR DAYS for my grandson to find a Western Union that would release the $400 I wired him. When I sent the money, it took two minutes for Western Union to take it from my bank account.

Funny how that works! If they do that to every customer, they're making out like bandits collecting interest.