They are thieves and bunglers the like of which I have never before experienced in my 62 years.You should think twice before doing business with this company, especially when the transfer of money is mission-critical, since the odds of getting cheated or of having your transaction fail are high.

The web site is functionally mentally retarded and customer service appears to have been re-outsourced to a country that makes India look like Zurich.I can think of no company that does more things poorly than this one, and we can only hope that another comes along to provide the services that Western Union pupports to provide.

Review about: Western Union Money Transfer.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Payoneer - Scam with evidence Payoneer "I opened an account, started to receive payments from my clients, kept the money there because I thought it was a legit company, then, they did the worst back to..." Read more Western Union Customer Care Review from Choisy-Le-Roi, Ile-De-France Western Union "Dear sir/madam, I am Mohammad Zohirul Islam.for your kind consideration,i am complaning about western union address :gare du nord branch, 157 Rue du faubourg saint Denis 75010 IF,near station.The customer..." Read more Ingo Money - What a joke Ingo Money "I have always been able to add money orders to my account until recently for some reason it keeps saying the amounts don't match and you didn't sign tried customer..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more