I used to use westen union, being stationed in Afghanistan, dont have much of a choice, they charge outragious fee's because they are the only game in town.So, now they have decided to close the office here on the base, says its to much trouble to support the military, everytime I went to send money, there was a line 4 or 5 people deep.

And with the fees they charge I know they were making money, the only conclusion is that they dont want to support the military.

They did move their corporate hq to Colorado, a known liberal state.So I wonder if maybe the real americans out there will join us serving warriors and boycot western union for the rest of the year, give them a Christmas present of no work, maybe then they will change their minds about supporting us.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Western Union - Frauded  by a mystery shopper's canada phone#1-888-471-0793 Western Union "I answered an add to work for a company called Premium shoppers as a mystery shopper for my city. I found the add on free web sit. I received..." Read more I am Pissed!!! 6 months has passed & Western Union Refuses to change & send a new card with my Legal Name Western Union "I am a US citizen; yet western union refuses to change my legal name on my credit card. Customer Service, Accounting Department, & the Managers is unprofessional.They stole the remaining..." Read more Money Transfer Fraud by Western Union as the Fraudster itself Western Union "Western Union - 46 Attorney Generals: The birth of a crime organisation 2004. Attached the Agreement. Western Union is the fraudster of all, the given fraudsters by Western Union are..." Read more Instagc - Instead of paying for a survey the ban me from chat Instagc "I told them about an issue with a particular survey not giving credit. I submitted proof that it was completed. They DID NOT CARE. When I was talking about the..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more