Same thing happen to me, as with so many others. I puchaced a MO at a gro.

store for 25.00 to pay my yard man. I misspelled his name . He could not cash it. He took it directly to a western union office and they wouldn't touch it either.

I had to get this mans money and pay him. I believed that as long as I can prove that I purchaced it with my debit card it would be no problem. Boy was I wrong! the guy said I would have to fill out the back, and it would cost me $15.00 Now I was really pissed!

and felt mistreated! now I am out of $50.00 plus what I paid for the freakin MO. I tell everyone , to tell everyone to ask the store that sell money orders What company do they sell for, If it's Western Union, don't walk, but Run away from them. They are a Rip off!

Go to the Post office or else where, make sure what the policy is.

I will turn them every where I possibly can! DON'T BUY WESTERN UNION!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of western union money order. Western Union needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western union money order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Union.

Comments