We have a banking receipt showing Western Union took $700 from our account on 12/26/12.The transaction was iniated on 12/22.

On 12/22/12 I went to the store in SB to pick up the money. I was told the sender had to "validate" the transaction. I needed this money which is a short term loan from our friend to pay our mortgage. As of today 12/30/12 we have spent hours on the phone and several days calling.

They have lied and said they don't have the money, hung up on us when we conferenced called in so all parties were on the phone, etc.

This is an outrage. They are a financial institution. I request an investigation by the Department of Justice, and the Department of the Secretary General.

Please refund all stolen monies- there are hundreds of stories on the Internet which I sadly read after asking my friend to do the transaction. Please arrest the responsible parties and remove this companies operating licenses as quickly as possible. This has to stop.

Theft is theft and grand theft is being done on a daily basis to the public at large by this company.PS I want my money you thieves.

Review about: Western Union Money Transfer.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments