5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

I sent money to my sister in Egypt to buy me something today. All the Western Union branches are closed and no one told me when I sent the money and customer service in Egypt said that they might be open tomorrow between 3pm to 5pm.

Why no one told me that when I went to transfer money????

I sent it in $$$ so what if the $ price go down tomorrow or when ever they open back. I think this is not good way to do business.

If your office is not aware that you are not open in a country that means no one should trust doing business with you again

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Western Union. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Western Union to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was never use again. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Union and western union international money transfer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1158494

do u really think that western union in Omaha, Nebraska should know the operation hours of the western Union shop in Cairo, Egypt????