2.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Hi I'm George , I have been using Western Union for decades and it would be in the 100k I have sent or received . All of a sudden I can receive money's , I had 500 sent from my uncle who happen to be in China at the time .

I ask the operator before I went to pick it up which was over 1000km drive because I'm working in a remote outback place in Australia, so I drove this 1000km only to be told nothing their sales pitch . I think the should be controlled by a bank . They have know idea what they are doing . I was left completely without money and I had my 3 year old son with me who was so hungry .

They have no wrights to do what they did. Not after so long and taking so much from myself . Do not belive or trust anything they say .

They don't give money because one they thing your a terrorist or some drug dealer they can't say it because they become liable and open to court action . Please I'm trying to get an action aginst them now and looking for all other people who have been treated the same , we cans start a case aginst this big company who thinks they can decide who is who

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Union International Money Transfer.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Greenville, North Carolina, United States #1216301

Same problem happened to my husband sending money to Turkey to his sick mom. They declined giving the money and they can't explain why.

He has been sending money for years and all of f a sudden, this happened. Very frustrating.