I had a prepaid Matercard, loaded it with funds, then Western Union put a hold on my account.They refused to release my card until i sent them a bunch of personal informatiin via FAX machine!

When i refused, they refused to release my money....the key here is MY MONEY!

No one there could tell me why my funds were on hold, and they would not even allow me to close my account! The request was for a photo copy of my drivers license, a copy of a check, and a utility bill. No one intheir right mind would send such personal information to a fax machine.

So i asked them what are they going to do?Just keep my money...that is just what they did...held me hostage to their demands.

Had an Experience with Western Union?

Comments

Western Union Money Transfer Review from Prichard, Alabama Western Union "Several weeks ago I sent it Western Union $70 to my girlfriend in the Philippines I made a mistake by putting her name backwards and then I made another mistake..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Western Union - I can't transfer 300 USD the bank can't find the track number that WU provided. Western Union "Everything started at November 7, 2014 when I decided to send 300 USD to my sister in Brazil. I went to the US Bank Agency to make the transfer. The..." Read more Rise Credit - A ten year derogatory placed on my credit file erroneously by Risecredit Rise Credit "In May of 2014, I had a mortgage loan in escrow, for the purpose of paying off my existing debt. This loan was set to fund on 5/27/2014 with projected..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more